A Son's Return Gift to his Father


                      

Here is a snippet of a story that tells how Gifts can play an important part in someone’s life. This story tells that Gifts are not only the items which individuals give to each other but gifts are the medium through which individuals show the Love, Care  and Consideration for their beloved ones. 

In this story we will see how a Son gives a Special Return Gift to his father on ''Father's Day''.

It was my 20th Birthday. My family and friends were celebrating my birthday. I was happy for my birthday more than I was happy that today I am going to get a Bike (A Birthday gift from my father).

I used to jealous from my Brother,Friends,Cousins who knew how to ride a bike. I did not know how to ride a bike until I was Eighteen. My Mom used to scare for allowing me to ride a bike. I remember I’d lie to my mom and instead of playing I used to try riding a bike. I do not remember anyone helping me how to ride a bike. I somehow managed by borrowing from my friends or renting the bikes from some of the shops which we had in our small town. Those shops were charging around 5rs./hour and as soon as I collected enough money I’d run to those shops, renting a bike and exploring the parts of town that I had never seen before. The whole idea behind exploring the parts of the town was I just wanted to ride the bike.

Now the day has come. My father gifted me the bike when I turned 20. I still remember going to the bike agency with my father picking up the bike and ride it to the home. I was very happy.

Now it was my primary mode of transportation during college days. Going for early morning coaching classes, then college and some of the trips with my friends.
When I was moving out from my Hometown for further studies to another city,I took my bike with me and it was with me till my studies in that City.

I never wanted to sell my bike but I had got the job in some other city and it was not possible for me to take the bike to that City. My Mom convinced me to sell the bike and I had to sell it.
I still miss my first Bike-A Gift from my Father. I wish I had at least one picture of that Bike to post here. Now whenever I think of that Bike it reminds me that my Father fulfilled his promise.

Now I wanted to say ‘’Thank You’’ to my Father for whatever he has given me in my Life.

I was searching for some options of Personalized Gifts which I can give it to my Father on ‘’Fathers Day’’. I had a lot of options for Personalized Gifts and I chose a ‘’Personalized Scroll’’ and I wrote a special ‘’Thank You’’ message to my Father for all the Love and Blessings he has given me in my life.
When I gave him the ‘’Scroll’’ he became emotional but he was very Happy. He is Proud of Me. 



This story tells us that the Gift exchange is an important factor with many emotional aspects. Exchanging gift helps us to build strong relationship with our beloved ones.
No matter what the reason is for giving a gift, best moments are those that come from heart.
                                               Happy Gifting.

For Personalized Gifts visit www.rightgifting.com.

RightGifting is a dedicated website for Personalized Products. You can customize anything on this website with your artwork, photo or text with our easy to use online canvas. It’s a springboard for your imagination and creativity.

Design and create 'one of-a-kind' product for You or your loved ones; for any occasion or event; for your house or office; or unique bespoke gift.

Comments